Large accounting firms are all the time more opening offices oversea to solve their ability and capability challenges. If you are a small/medium-sized accounting firm and you want to take a like approach to optimizing your client accounting services, you have three options:
- Build and run your own overseas team yourself, similar to what the large accounting firms are doing
- Contract with a business process outsourcing company who will then take accountability for one or more of your accounting processes
- Partner with a vendor (like XLKPO) to build and manage an overseas addition to your current team (the Team Extension Model).
So, as you have sure to hire an accounting outsourcing firm to take care of your accounting and bookkeeping everyday jobs to increase the possible and profit of your accountancy perform, but do you know which meeting model will suit you the best. Are you going to hire an accountant/bookkeeper on an hourly basis, on a project basis, or only during the tax season?
- Hourly Basis: The hourly model is the most well-liked among clients. The benefit of this model is that you can buy more blocks of hours (as per your requirements), and as the hours are deliver they are deduct from the total number of blocks purchase.
- Full-Time Model: A full-time commitment model is when you hire a committed accountant or bookkeeper member on a fixed monthly fee. This is also one of the most accepted engagement models after the hourly model.
- Pay-As-You-Go Model: Pay As You Go is also one of the leading admired engagement models amongst the accounting firms in London, UK. In this meeting model, you use the service on a pay-as-you-go basis and pay only for the digit of hours you use the service.